Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dalsix on Carbonmade

(Click on image to visit the site)
An Eye Set To Kill

While I am usually accustomed to typing away at the computer and waxing lyrical on paper, there are times where I go behind the lens either to capture certain moments of a concert or bring back a piece of a country that I have visited. After being relegated to the hard disk or a bit part player on social networking sites, Beauty Through Broken Glass (aneyesettokill.carbonmade.com) showcases selected photos that I feel are capture at the right time and while the selection for now seems haphazardly, there will be updates every now and then whenever a wonderful photo has been captured on my digital camera. It might not be up to professional standard but it definitely tells a story behind those pixels

0 comments: